Couture Dreams is committed to protecting your personal information. As a reminder, COUTURE DREAMS does not request personal information via e-mail or telemarketing. If someone contacts you in this manner and requests personal information on behalf of COUTURE DREAMS, DO NOT RESPOND! Delete, disregard or hang up. These questions are not from us. We want your personal information to remain private.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices
We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address)
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
- Set up an account online
- Purchase products or services
- Schedule delivery or installation
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request.
We use the information you provide in order to:
- Fulfill requests for products, services or information
- Provide customer services
- Administer promotions or surveys
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- Send marketing communications
- Perform other business activities
Couture Dreams does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers' orders
- Delivering packages
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of COUTURE DREAMS
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW DOES COUTURE DREAMS SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. COUTURE DREAMS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. COUTURE DREAMS Web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.